Payment Terms

Note: If you are purchasing directly from our webshop, below information is not necessary/applicable for you.
Please, read the below information for wholesale orders and purchase through e-mail.

Mode of Payment:

There are two modes of payments:

  1. Payment via PayPal: PayPal is our online payment partner. This international payment company accepts payment via PayPal accounts and cards for us. For retail orders (purchase made directly from our webshop) there are no any additional fees but for other orders (placed through e-mail), it will incur 6 % additional charge for using this alternative. Limitation: This method will only be applicable for payments below 500 USD.
  2. Payment via Bank Transfer: The most feasible alternative for placing wholesale orders is Bank Transfer to our company’s bank account. It is the only option for commercial shipment of goods from Nepal. You can use the below detail for bank transfer:
  • Account Name: Shubha Sagun Wool Handicraft Industries
  • Account Number: 011400010321524
  • Swift (BIC) code: BOKLNPKA
  • Name of Bank: Bank of Kathmandu Ltd.
  • Address: Gongabu, Kathmandu, Nepal
Note: The applicable inter banking charges and transfer fees should be supplied by the customer while making payment.

Order Confirmation

The order is confirmed once the proof of advance payment (scanned copy, photograph, screenshot, etc.) is received in means of credit advise or transfer slips.

Terms of Payments

As per the country regulation, no one is able to export the goods unless full payment is made. Payment can be in terms of Cash, Swift transfer or Letter of Credit.

Full payment should be installed as advance in the case of retail orders i.e. for orders below USD 500.

In case of Wholesale orders payment can be done in two stages; 40 % of total invoice as advance payment and the remaining 60 % as balance after the goods are manufactured and made ready to send.