Unique Features of our Felt Ball Garlands:
- Made with 100 % raw wool – We use entirely raw wool (wool rolls that are prepared by carding) to produce felt balls, which is dyed and later felted.
- Entirely Handmade – Felt Ball Garlands are made using wet felting technique i.e. the wool is pressed to prepare a ball with soap and water and ball sewed with thread and needle.
- Durability: The durability of these garlands are more than 5 years.
- Harmless – No harmful chemicals have been used while manufacturing the product. So, it is safe for all age group.
- Eco-friendly – The primary raw material used during preparation of the garland is organic and Eco-friendly.
- Woolen Felt Ball Garlands are packed individually in transparent plastic bags at first.
- For the smaller quantity (below 100 pcs), the garlands are later packed into non-transparent plastic and taped to send.
- For larger quantities, the garlands are packed in carton boxes.
- All the orders made through the website are sent using common courier services (TNT, DHL, FedEx, Aramex, Apex, etc). The services are chosen on the basis of their time efficiency and cost economy. It usually takes 4 to 7 days to reach the order to customers once it is dispatched.
- Upon the request of customers, we also use Air Cargo or Sea Cargo services.
- The detail information on shipping can be read here.
- We accept payments securely through Paypal or Wire Transfer.
- We have a very simple return policy which can be read here.
- We use the colors from our color chart as mentioned in the color codes. Sometimes the colors may vary slightly during dyeing and also the contrariety may occur due to screen media (mobile phone, computers).
- We try to stick with the specified size as precise as possible. However, due to the variation in hand, the size of the product may change slightly than specified.