Unique Features of our Rugs:
- Made with 100 % raw wool – We use entirely raw wool (wool rolls that is prepared by carding) to produce balls, this makes our balls consistently stiff and durable.
- Entirely Handmade – Felt Balls are made using wet felting technique i.e. using soap/ detergent, water, and hands. The rugs are made using needle and thread i.e. sewing by hand.
- Remains flat on the floor – Unlike most of the other rugs which remain unevenly on the floor, our mats lie completely flat on the floor.
- Harmless – This product is chemically non-toxic, so doesn’t harm people of all the age group.
- Eco-friendly – The rugs are made of 100% organic material (wool), so it is eco-friendly.
- Rugs are normally folded or rolled first and are tied with poly-threads.
- They are individually packed in transparent plastic bags.
- Finally, they are packed securely in non-transparent plastic bales.
- All the orders made through the website are sent using common courier services (TNT, DHL, FedEx, Aramex, Apex, etc). The services are chosen on the basis of their time efficiency and cost economy. It usually takes 4 to 7 days to reach the order to customers once it is dispatched.
- Upon the request of customers, we also use Air Cargo or Sea Cargo services.
- The detail information on shipping can be read here.
- We accept payments securely through Paypal or Wire Transfer.
- We have a very simple return policy which can be read here.
- We use the colors from our color chart as mentioned in the color codes. Sometimes the colors may vary slightly during dyeing and also the contrariety may occur due to screen media (mobile phone, computers).
- We try to make our rugs as precise as possible. However, the sizes of rugs may differ up to 2 cms. i.e. a 90 cm rug can range from 88 cm to 92 cm in diameter.