Unique Features of our Purses:
- Made with 100 % raw wool – We use entirely raw wool (wool rolls that are prepared by carding) to produce our felt sheets that is the primary material used to make felt purses.
- Durability – The product is very durable, i.e. it lasts for more than 5 years on proper use.
- Entirely Handmade – From felting to sewing the edges, the product is completely made by hands of Nepalese women.
- Harmless – This product is chemically non-toxic, so doesn’t harm people of all the age group.
- Eco-friendly – Felt Purses are made of natural products (wool and cotton), so it is Eco-friendly. The accessories are however plastic and metals.
- Woolen felt ball purses are first packed into transparent plastic bags.
- Finally, they are packed securely in non-transparent plastic bales.
- When the order is in considerable quantity, we use carton boxes to pack the bags.
- All the orders made through the website are sent using common courier services (TNT, DHL, FedEx, Aramex, Apex, etc). The services are chosen on the basis of their time efficiency and cost economy. It usually takes 4 to 7 days to reach the order to customers once it is dispatched.
- Upon the request of customers, we also use Air Cargo or Sea Cargo services.
- The detail information on shipping can be read here.
- We accept payments securely through Paypal or Wire Transfer.
- We have a very simple return policy which can be read here.
- We use the colors from our color chart as mentioned in the color codes. Sometimes the colors may vary slightly during dyeing and also the contrariety may occur due to screen media (mobile phone, computers).
- We try to make our purses as precise in size as possible. However, the sizes of bags may differ by some centimeters. i.e. the length, breadth and the diameter can change slightly than specified.