Shipping wool felt handicrafts
The purchased items can be delivered to your address by your agent or our agents. We deal with all kinds of recent shipping methods. The common shipping methods are;
1. Door to Door Delivery (Air Freight);
Through this delivery method, customer can get the items in the provided address. It is used for items below 50 kg and all the purchases made online through our site in case of small orders. Door to door delivery are also categorized as;
- Express delivery: The express delivery are through different freight services such as DHL, Aramex, TNT, Skynet, Apex, etc.
- Express mail service (from Post Office): The EMS is sent through Government Post Office in case of one or two items.
In case of you choosing your own services we will deliver through that service otherwise we will find a reliable and less expensive service for you. It takes from 5 to 9 days to deliver the goods from this methods.
2. Airport to Airport Delivery (Air Cargo)
The most common method of delivery is Air delivery to airport. Based on the information of your location you can choose the nearest international airport as per your ease. We will then send your goods to you. This method is suitable for goods above 50 kg upto more than 1000 kg. It takes from 3 to 5 days to deliver the goods to the nearest airport.
3. Land Sea Cargo
It is suitable for bulk orders i.e. more than 1000 kg. We do both LCL and FCL shipping. Approximate time of deliver through this method is from 35 to 55 days based on your location.
All the shipping requires the issuance of Advance Payment Certificate (APC) or Letter of Credit (LC) to release the goods from Nepal custom. Thus it is mandatory that either full payment or bank guarrantee is received before sending the goods.
Once the goods are sent you will get the following information/documents within 2 days of goods leaving Nepal;
1. In case of Door to Door delivery you will get tracking details along with Air way bill, additional documents are produced based on the type of deliveries.
2. In case of Air Cargo or Air Freight you will get Air Way Bill (AWB), Certificate of Origin or Generalized System of Preferences (GSP), Commercial Invoic, Packing Details before the goods arrive your country.
3. In case of Land Sea Cargo, you will get the Bill of Lading with Commercial Invoice and Packing List.
The missing information can be queried/negotiated at the time of order confirmation.